Festival & Events
Sept 15th 2017 for start of Fall is Amazing, at 1850 Rt. 91 Pompey
Pig Roast Sunday - Sept. 24th 2017, noon until we run out of pig!
Nov. 24th for the start of Christmas Trees 2017 Season
Educational and fun for all ages.
• Sheep and alpaca shearing - watch the annual haircuts, the start of your natural fiber clothing
• Live Music! Musicians TBA
• Fiber animals - alpacas, sheep, angora goats, cashmere goats, rabbits
• Farmer's Market - Local Farms - 2 Kids Goat Farm, Eric's Honey, Creekside Meadows, Pied Piper Maple.
• Apple Ponies for pony rides
• FOOD! - Lamb speidies, our own house chili, apple fritters, and all the usual stuff!
• Crafters - Magikal Fibers, spinning fabulous yarns, Matai arts, with unique Piskancy eggs and other natural crafts, and more TBA
• Petting Area - resident goats, chicks, pot belly pigs, giant bunnies, donkey, and our popular lamb mosh pit.
• Chainsaw woodcarver Fritz Loomis
• Guided farm tour - wagon ride
• Low ropes course - test your abilities!
• 100 ft and 350 ft. ziplines
• Two 20 foot slides & One 160 foot slide
• Barrel Train
• Pedal Cars
• Rope swing and hay jump area
• Things we haven't even thought of yet!
Festival ends each day with the Running of the Sheep, around 4:30 pm, when the day's shorn sheep are released to their pasture across the road. Like the Running of the Bulls, without the danger!
Admission Fee. Handicap and Stroller accessible.
Only 12 miles from Syracuse!
Individual/family farm visits can be arranged at any time, as can group tours of any age group.